Intelligent Ukulele APP 23 inch smart phone ukulele Uke for beginners gift Adapterization 4 strings Smart Guitar Accessories
Populele 2 Acoustic Electric Smart Guitar Ukulele Soprano Portable 23 Inch APP Phone 4 Strings Guitarra Ukulele for Beginners
This is a practical learning ukulele for beginners. It adopted fingerboard LED light, Bluetooth connection, APP video show and games to teach beginners to learn to play ukulele quickly and easily, even current players can use it to further their ability. The LED light on the fretboard will show the play locations, then the players just following the light, they can play a song. The APP videos include different modules of ukulele, the players can learn it gradually, and the games will help to enjoy the learning fun.
Dimensions and Weight
|Product weight: 0.8000 kg
Product size: 61.00 x 25.00 x 7.08 cm / 24.02 x 9.84 x 2.79 inches
Package weight: 1.4180 kg
Package size: 62.00 x 26.00 x 8.00 cm / 24.41 x 10.24 x 3.15 inches
|Package Contents: 1 x Ukulele|
Q: How is Populele “smart”?
A: Populele’s 72-LED fretboard connects with the app via Bluetooth to show exactly how to play your favorite songs, giving beginners a quick and satisfying way to start their musical journey, and helping the experienced take their repertoire to the next level.
Q: Does Populele need battery?
A: A rechargeable lithium battery is included in the Populele. The battery can be recharged with Mirco-USB port.
Q: How to Charge Populele?
A: 1. Populele can be charged by regular smart phone adapters with USB to Micro USB cable.
2. Connect the USB charger cable to the charging port on the left side of Populele.
3. Connect the cable to power source.
4. The LEDs on the last fret will light up and indicate the progress of charging from left to right.
5. Once the battery is fully charged, the 4 LEDs will not light up anymore (It usually takes about 3 hours to fully charge).
Q: How long does the Populele last once it’s fully charged?
A: Populele usually lasts about 10 hours after fully charged.
Q: How to tune my Populele? Which tuning should I choose?
A: Go to the Tools on the Populele App and choose Tuner. Rotate the tuning peg to change the pitch level of each string. Adjust the peg and repeatedly pluck the string until the needle goes to the center. We generally use the most common C6 GCEA tuning. If you are still confused, please contact us to request a video.
Q: Led light is not lit, what should I do if I don’t respond?
A: 1. First look at the physical switch of the guitar is open, there is a small yellow button in the cabinet, the Led light on the neck will light up in sequence.
2. If it is not already lit, please put the Poputar on the charging stand and charge it for a while to see if the Led light is on in the bottom row of the fingerboard.
Q: What if Bluetooth cannot connect?
A: 1. Did you press the yellow button inside to turn it on?
2. Whether to connect via Bluetooth to the app
3. Is there a light in the bottom row of the guitar that flashes? If it is low, charge it for 4 hours before connecting to Bluetooth.
Q: What should I do if the app is not recognized when playing?
A: 1. Apple phone: Open the settings, pull to the bottom to find the populele, click to see if the microphone is turned on.
2. Android phone: In the settings to find out whether the function allowing the app recording is disabled, you need to enable this feature to use.